Customized gifts, cards, and mini albums. This blog represents a series of projects,styles,tutorials, and digital files. My passion is to make Art with Encouragement. You can find me on Facebook and Youtube sharing ideas and tutorials, as well as products I love to use.
Subscribe to this blog
Follow by Email
Search This Blog
Moments In Time Mini Album using Tonic Studios dies for my 3K Giveaway Challenge!! (official rules included)
Hi Crafty friends!
This is a special post sharing a Mini Album I have made using Tonic Studios Moments in Time Designer's Choice Dies #10. laces and Beautiful Board pieces from Reneabouquets, and papers from DCWV.
I am so excited to be hosting a Giveaway Challenge on my Youtube channel and am including this in the giveaway as my way of thanking you, my subscribers, for supporting my channel and crafty ventures!
(*This Mini album and items given away on my channel are from my own personal purchases, not sponsored by any social media channel or company.)
As you can see, this mini album has a lovely soft-muted palette. I refrained from using darker colors, and only used the green and peach tones included in the paper collection I selected. To finish the cover, I used a Tree of Live ATC card piece. I cut off the small handle that comes with this piece, and used it as a small frame. The cover also includes Peach colored Wide lace from Reneabouquets, and a golden trim from Michael's. The bow is antique seam binding, and the edge of the page sparkles with added Nuvo drops. I topped the bow with a mini handmade three-layered butterfly.
The first page also has more lace from Reneabouquets, and each page is multi layered with hidden pockets. This one is adorned with another seam binding bow, as well as an intricate inlay cut-out backed with heart print vellum and a small scroll. The pocket on the left also has a small tag.
This mini album consists of four page spreads that close with magnets. When you pull the small tabs, you can see there is plenty of room for journaling and a picture frame made with Tonic Studios Keepsake Filmstrip dies. Each page contains this hidden compartment!
The second signature it topped with hanndmade flowers, as well as an ivy leaf beautiful board piece from Reneabouquets. I used Nuvo Glitter Accents in Harvest Moon for added shine, as well as small pearls and gems to match.
The following page is adorned with small flowers that I cut into the page. You can see a glimmer of gold behind each flower, and I've also included a small white butterfly lace piece from Reneabouquets. The ivory Photo corners on the left page keep the layout cohesive, and there is also a small hidden tag that reads "pull me". There are a total of six small tags included in this book.
The last page of the mini album also includes more Beautiful Board ivy, which surrounds the elaborate paper piecing I included by cutting into the paper with the Rose and Daffodil Stained Glass Window die set from Tonic Studios. I added the gold paper pieces for a touch of elegance in the book and finished the opposing page with an ivory double bow.
This is the back of the last signature, topped with a large lace flower from Reneabouquets. I also added small gears topped with moonstone beads and gems, and another decorative scroll from Tonic Studios. This back page also has a large lace piece decorating the back of the mini album, and yet another tuck spot for a small tag. All tags were cut using the Mythical Glade Collection dies from Tonic Studios.
Here is a picture of all the tags you will find inside the book, as well as the back of the book, adorned with the wide peach lace, which nicely complements the spine, made with soft peach velvety fabric, and Wide Ivory Lace from Reneabouquets.
Below is a closeup of the Nuvo drops that add a little shine to the front page as well as the Beautiful Board frame. Affiliate links are available for all products in the margin of this blog, and my Youtube channel.
I hope this post gets you excited about this challenge, and that you enter to win!
This challenge is super easy. The rules are as follows:
1.You must be 18 years of age or older at the time of this giveaway.
2. You must be a visible subscriber of my youtube channel : www.youtube.com/paintsandglitter
3. You must share my Challenge Video, Challenge Instagram Post, Pinterest share, or Challenge Blog Post on social Media. (It must me traceable, so you'll have to come back and leave me a link of the social media post or VR you have made on any video where I mention the challenge. Please use #paintsandglitter3kchallenge on your post to make it easier to trace). Please do not email me or Private message the link. I will only accept entries of links left on my Youtube channel.
4. You must leave your comment no later than September 30th to be eligible.
5. You must have a U.S. or U.S. territory address (my apologies to International Subscribers, but please come back for more details throughout September!)
6. Winner will be selected using Random Number generator.
6. Once you are selected as a winner, you will have 24 hrs to respond to the Video selecting the winner. You will contact me at email@example.com with your name, mailing address, and your social media handle, as well as the link where you have shared my challenge on your social media platform. No screenshots will be accepted. This will ensure I can verify your winnings.
*The winnings will be mailed using USPS tackable package. Any damages or loss of items once sent in the mail will be the sole responsibility of the USPS and not of PaintsandGlitter.com.
Items are NOT for Children, and all contents will be solely recommended for adult use.
*Please leave any questions on this blog post, and be sure to come back to see if you are the winner!
Thank you for your support of Paints and Glitter. com!
Best wishes to everyone, and as always, I hope that you can