To receive this I have to post 7 things about me and pass it a long to 8 blogger friends , so here goes:
1. I just spent a couple of days at the CK convention in Buffalo NY with some girlfriends, it was so fun!
2. I've never actually tasted authentic Buffalo wings... ironic right?
3. I prefer raw tuna to cooked.... sushi rocks!
4. If Cricut made a cart about sushi, I would buy it, make a mini about sushi, then make excuses to eat out so as to take several pics for my mini... have I said too much?
5. The lingo in the craft world sounds crazy to the "other" people who don't know 'bout scrap, but I don't care.
6. I don't apologize for my goofy moods, but I'm almost done here.
7. I truly appreciate all of the lovely people I've met through this blog, and if anything I ever post here makes you smile (even if you shake your head ), then that makes me happy!
Now on to 7 peeps who make me smile too:
1. Stephanie @ paperandi.blogspot.com
2. Chloe @ chloeandherclipons.blogspot.com
4. Melissa @ melissamade2.blogspot.com
5. Shelly @ cookiesandcups.blogspot.com
6. Sarah @ craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
7. Jessica @ chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
8. Raechel @ raechelscards.blogspot.com
Please visit all these ladies, they truly are awesome!